Wings, we love them, and Americans are said to eat over 18,000 wings in their lifetime. In
Just think of all the other fatty football food that will put a hold on your diet. The good news, we now have air fryers and we can make air fryer chicken wings that taste just as good, if not better, than deep or pan-fried.
Air fryer recipes are becoming more and more popular and what I love about them is that they are usually easy, healthy and so good! That is why I love making new air fryer recipes.
As a diabetic and snack lover, I have been trying to find great healthy recipes that still taste amazing. Air fryer chicken wings are a great way to stick to your diet and still enjoy a great wing. I tried a couple of options for these Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Wings and this was my favorite one.
What I love about this chicken wing recipe is that there is no breading, so it’s a low carb chicken wing. If you don’t care about carbs you can add a flour coating to the wings. If you do decide to go this route, I would suggest adding lemon pepper seasoning to the flour before coating.
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
This is a very simple recipe, though you will need to plan in advance for this to taste its best.
Mouth-Watering Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken WingsCourse: Air Fryer Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Snack RecipesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy air fryer lemon chicken wings that low carb, but still has a great taste and crunch.
20 Chicken Wings
4 Tbs lemon juice
2 Tsp Lemon Pepper seasoning
4 Tsp Olive Oil
- Create Your marinade
- Mix Lemon Juice, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, and Olive oil in a bag or container.
- Marinate your chicken wings in your fridge overnight or 12-24 hours.
- Cook Your Chicken
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 Degrees
- Coat wings with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put wings in air fryer
- Set Timer for 20 Minutes
- Turn wings after 10 Minutes
- After 20 minutes take wings out of air fryer.
- Coat with more lemon pepper seasoning if desired.
- This recipe also works well for chicken breast. Use 4 chicken breast and air fry for 30 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through.
Love this recipe? Share it with the image below and check out my other recipes.