Since many of us are staying home more due to the pandemic you may be thinking more about your home and your health. Using an air purifier like the Okaysou airmic4s purifier can really help you create the healthier home environment you are looking for.
About the Okaysou Airmic4s Purifier
- This air purifier is perfect for small rooms up to 300 square feet
- Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Filter – Better than True HEPA, AirMic4S is designed for small to medium rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens. Use the medical-grade filtration system to capture and reduce up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as .3 microns, including dust, pollen, pet dander, pet hair, smoke, household odors, harmful gases like formaldehyde, ammonia, VOCs.
- A bonus of 4 Replacement Filters – Choose from 4 replacement filters based on your surrounding air, Pet Filter, Germ Defense Filter, Toxin Absorber Filter, Odor Remover Filter.
- Remove Pet Hair and Odors – Thanks to the grille air inlet design, now the washable Ultra pre-filter can be easier to capture pet hair and other large particles; 2-stage H13 Duo-Filter acts as an air cleaner and odor eliminator and helps to reduce gases and unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking smell, and more.
- Touch It and Forget It – SilenceBoost Technology allows AirMic4S to purify your room air at the sleep mode with only 24dB and provide you undisturbed sweet dream. It filters the air 3 times per hour in a room up to 300 sq. ft. Cleans up to 300 sq. ft. in 20 minutes. 150 sq. ft. in 13 minutes.
- Need To Know – USA and Canada registered 5-year Warranty. CARB certified- Compliance with California’s strictest safety standards, CE, RoHS certified, and ETL Listed. 100% ozone free.
My Review of the Okaysou Airmic4s Purifier
A few years ago I had gotten a cheap air purifier and it did not work at all. I hated it and I figured they all worked this way. However, when I was asked to review the Okaysou Air Purifier I thought, I’ll give this one a shot. I have to say I am happy I did.
The unit is so easy to assemble, all you have to do is open the unit and unwrap the filter. Then you just put the filter into the unit. Plug it in and you are ready to go. It has a couple of different fan settings along with two night light settings, you can also have no light.
I had the pet filter and I have to say after just over a week of use it really helped to get rid of dust and pet fur. I noticed I woke up feeling a bit better as well. I am slightly allergic to dust and when it builds up I do have sneezing and eye issues. However, after a couple of days, I noticed I was not having the eye issues I did before I started using the air purifier.
I also love that it’s quiet, my fan is louder than the Okaysou Purifier. That makes it perfect for someone who needs it quite to sleep or if you just don’t like background noise during the day.
I also paid attention to my electric bill over the last week and there was hardly a change over that time, so it doesn’t use much energy at all. For me, that is important, not only to keep my bills down, but I like to try to keep energy use down for environmental reasons as well.
Do I reccomend the Okaysou Airmic4s Purifier?
Yes, I think if you are someone looking for a cleaner home environment or even a cleaner office, this may be the solution for you. You can buy the Okaysou Airmic4s Purifier here.