Each year I make these amazing Brussels Sprouts with Bacon for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They always go over really well and I love that they are diabetic friendly.
You can do your prep work the day before to cut down on prep time.
Brussle Sprouts With BaconCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
Simple diabetic friendly side dish
Brussle sprouts (1 bag freash)
1/2 16oz package of bacon (you can use more)
Fig Balsamic Viniger
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut Brussle Sprouts in half in large bowl
- Cut up bacon into peices and add to Brussle Sprouts
- Drizzle Balsamic Viniger over mixture and stir until brussle sprouts are coated. (Start with a small amount and add more if needed)
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bacon is crispy and brussle sprouts are soft.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Love this recipe? Find more of my recipes here.