This recipe for chipotle chicken avocado quesadillas is simple to make and if you have a Quesadilla maker it’s even easier! I love easy to make healthy recipes that are fun to make and fun to eat, this recipe is just that.
I came up with it one day when I was asked by Devo’s Olive Oil to create a recipe with their oils. I had chicken so I was looking to make a chicken recipe. I was trying to think of something fun, summery and healthy. This is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it!
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Quesadillas
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 small chicken breast (you can use canned chicken too)
- 1/2 Avocado diced
- 2tsp Chipotle Olive Oil. (I used Devo’s brand I received to sample!)
- 1/4 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup cheese (any you like)
- Use 2tsp olive oil to coat a nonstick pan. Add chicken
- Once chicken is almost done add in the peppers
- Let cook for another 1-2 minutes then remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add one corn tortilla let brown for a few minutes, then remove.
- Add the other corn tortilla to the pan. You may add move Chipotle Olive oil if you wish.
- Then add the chicken mixture, avocado and cheese onto the tortilla.
- Put the last tortilla on top. Keep over heat until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
*Recipe makes one quesadilla.